Thursday, December 17, 2009

Got Pain? Lose The Back Pain with the 7Day Back Pain Cure

This is a follow up to a review I posted on this book back in October The 7 Day Back Pain Cure.

I just heard from my friend, Jesse Cannone, author of The 7 Day Back Pain Cure and wanted to get this information to you ASAP. Back in October, Jesse was giving away FREE copies of his book. All you needed to do is pay a small shipping fee and a portion of your shipping fee is donated to one of two charities - Habitat for Humanity or St. Jude's Children's Hospital. You choose the charity.

The response to his offer was so overwhelming that he ran out of books. Keeping within the spirit of giving during the Holiday Season, Jesse has gotten more books in stock and is once again, giving away FREE copies of the book. As with the last give away, all you do is pay a small shipping fee and a portion of your shipping fee is donated to charity. Knowing how quickly he ran out of books the last time, you can grab your FREE copy by clicking here : http://budurl.com/Losebackpain7daycure

I do own this book and I reviewed it on my blog site back in October. Click here to read my review -------> 7 Day Back Pain Cure

If you know of anyone who suffers from back, neck, sciatica this would make for an excellent gift and I'm sure they will thank you for it.


Yours in Health and Fitness,
ShariFitness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome